Brought to you by The SHARE-UMass Memorial Workforce Planning Partnership Committee
Are you interested in professional growth and development?
Quinsigamond Community College’s Center for Workforce Development and Continuing Education will be offering career counseling to interested SHARE members.
Benefits of Individual Career Counseling
- Discover personal interests, skills, and work values
- Identify factors that influence career development
- Explore career options
- Locate sources of career information and support
- Determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve goals
Meet privately with a certified career counselor who can guide you through a step-by-step process to explore options, set goals, and take action.
To Register for an afternoon appointment on Wednesday, December 6 at University Campus or Wednesday, December 13 at Memorial Campus:
- Contact Jackie Kaczowka, Administrator Center for Workforce Development at QCC at 508-751-7911.
- You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and email address.
- Complete an online* assessment prior to your meeting. Instructions will be emailed to you upon registration. The assessment takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- After meeting with the counselor and reviewing your report, a follow up meeting will be scheduled.
*If you do not have access to a computer, please contact Christine Staub in Human Resources at Christine.staub@Umassmemorial.org